I call this a hash because it's several different ingredients mixed together in a pan to create delicious goodness that isn't very attractive. It's a highly technical definition.
|healthy hash! not the best picture ever, but this stuff is TASTY I promise|
2 cups shredded Brussels sprouts
1 cup cooked quinoa
1/4 cup sliced almonds
1 1/2 tbs olive oil
1 tbs apple cider vinegar (optional)
1/4 cup goji berries, dried cranberries (optional)
salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook your quinoa in the microwave according to the package's directions (or boil it on the stove according to directions if you don't have pre-cooked quinoa).
2. Heat the olive oil in a pan.
3. Pour in your shredded Brussels sprouts and sliced almonds. Stir periodically (I like to let some of them get brown for extra taste) for 5-8 minutes until sprouts are cooked through (taste to check).
4. Add cooked quinoa and berries, if using, to pan.
5. Add apple cider vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
6. Put on plate and enjoy!
Do you have a healthy and quick recipe that's a go-to on late nights?